1. Be sure you link your facebook fan page to everyone’s online site and every online site you have. As much as we talk about Facebook today, and say it is the wave of the future of marketing, why is it we don’t actually drive customers to the page itself? If your fan page consists of friends and family, how are you going to be able to pitch your services to a fresh crop of Fans on a regular basis without promoting the heck out of your fan page?
2. Make sure your online profiles are updated to the fullest. Half completed profiles make you appear lazy to the consumer who finds you, and we don’t want that.
2-A. Don’t promote your Twitter account on your social sites and websites if you only have a few followers. Better to not brag about a partially developed social media outlet. Many folks make this mistake. If you are going to pay attention to a social media outlet, scrape it.
3. Dont forget your MLS Sleepers. Go through every buyer you have on your MLS drip and make sure you contact them asap and every 10-14 days, at least. You need to be in tune with what they are doing with your information and determine if the mls homes you have been sending are the right “fit” for your buyers.
4. Dress up your blog. Be sure you take the time to put some images and links on your blog. Interact with your blog; make it fun, informative and attractive for readers to enjoy. Dressing it up doesn’t mean making it longer. A blog should be short and sweet and packed with information, contacts, or a specific point. Make people want to follow you and come back for your nuggets of insight and information.
5. Re-record your voice mail. Make it personal. Don’t let the lady on everybody else’s message make your first impression. Also, don’t just leave the phone number to welcome your callers. Be upbeat and happy and leave your callers feeling eager to get to know you.
Your online tools are your life blood in the market. let’s make sure we are using them correctly and to the fullest. Be sure you’re positioned to capture every possible lead by being prepared to show your who you are, to inspire their confidence, and leave them wanting to talk to you in person.
Best of Luck