The next time you are thinking of listing your property with an agent, know what types of questions to ask them ask them in order to make it sell faster and for more money. North Reading real estate broker/owner of ERA Russell Realty Group Evan Russell will help you ask the right questions. For a limited time, Evan is offering a FREE AUDIO CD to help guide you in your search of finding the right real estate agent to help guide you with the sale of your home.
Listen to Evan explain why these questions are so important to ask
1. How long have you been a real estate professional?
2. Is real estate your full-time career?
3. How many clients have you served?
4. May I see some reviews from your past clients?
5. What share of your business comes from repeat clients and referrals?
6. What is your market share in your area?
7. How do you rank compared to other agents in your company?
8. Have you sold any homes in my area?
9. What is the average market time for your listings?
10. How close to the asking price do your listings sell?
11. What percentage of your listings sell during the listing period?
12. What percentage of your transactions actually close?
13. How do you ensure that our real estate transaction will close smoothly and on time?
14. What is your professional fee structure?
15. Do you have a written marketing plan to sell my home?
16. Are open houses part of your marketing plan?
17. May I see examples of the materials you will use to market my home?
18. Will you help us enhance our home for a quicker sale at a higher price?
19. Do you have a website to feature my home for sale?
20. What other websites do you use to feature my home for sale?
21. How many people visit your website each month?
22. Will we be dealing directly with you or an assistant?
23. How often will we be in contact after we sign the listing agreement?
24. How will we find out what prospective buyers think about our home?
25. Who is your manager and may we call him?
26. Have you ever been involved in litigation on a real estate transaction?
Please contact or call me at 978.216.9494 if you are thinking of buying or selling a home.